4 tortillas (any size/type you like)
1 15-oz. can black beans
1 cup grated cheese (cheddar works well, but whatever you like)
Salsa or sour cream, for serving (optional)
1. Drain and rinse well the black beans.
2. Peel mango. Cut flesh away from pit and cut into long slices.
3. Preheat a non-stick pan with a little butter or olive oil over medium heat.
4. Cut avocado in half. Take out pit. Score avocado in long thin slices and use a large spoon to pull it out of the peel.
5. Layer mango, avocado, black beans, and cheese on two tortillas. (Remember, you'll have to flip this soon, so don't use too much filling!) Top with another tortilla and cook in pan until golden brown. Flip and cook 2nd side until golden brown. Cut into wedges with a pizza slicer or knife and enjoy!
Notes: This is very flexible and you can use whatever veggies (or various fruits) you like or have in the quesadilla! It's also good with cumin (or other spices) sprinkled inside while assembling the quesadilla, as my brother Ethan did! Experiment and enjoy! Bon app y'all!